Dedicated To The Future Of Mayfield Heights
WE DON'T JUST ATTEND MEETINGS…
WE ASK FOR TRANSPARENCY IN ALL DEPARTMENTS
WE ASK FOR ENFORCEMENT OF CITY LAWS & POLICIES, INCLUDING HOME MAINTENANCE
WE ASK FOR UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS TO OUR CITY PARKS & STREETS
WE ASK FOR EXPANSION OF CITY PROGRAMS FOR OUR RESIDENTS
WE ASK FOR THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT TO ENFORCE PROPERTY IMPROVEMENTS
WE ASK FOR THE CONTINUED PROTECTION OF HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE OF OUR RESIDENTS
LET US BE YOUR VOICE
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS CURRENT CONCERNS AND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
PREVIOUS PROGRESS MADE FOR RESIDENTS.
I have served the City of Mayfield Heights for a number of years.
- Elected to City Council 1991 - 2003
- Re-Elected to City Council 2013 - 2017
- Appointed to BZA 1981 - 1989
- Appointed to Planning 1989 - 1991
- Currently, Chair of Park & Recreation Commission
- Currently Co-Chair - Building Committee
My passion has been to make the owners of rental property more responsible for upkeep; better screening of their tenants; better awareness of following our Codified Ordinances.
I have participated in introducing and passing legislation pertaining to enhancing our Parking and Fence Ordinances.
I have spearheaded our NO Texting & Driving Ordinance and enforcement of our Seat Belt Ordinance.
With your support, and a new Administration, I will continue my focus for the next four years to improve our property values; make our city safer; improve services to residents and improve the appearance of both Mayfield Road retail and our residential streets.
I am married to Sue Palumbo Manno, a lifelong resident of Mayfield Heights;
Daughter of Lorie Agresta, husband Chris
Daughter Wendy Cifra, husband Mark
Four grandchildren - Jake, Megan, Christian & Isabella
St. Clare Parishoner
US Air Force Veteran
- Chairman of Planning and Zoning Commission 2016-2017
- Chairman of Building Department 2016-2017
- Former Member of Public Works
- Former Member of the Mayor's Advisory Committee
- Son of Former Mayor for 28 Years - Ross C. DeJohn, Sr.
- Encourage growth in our corporate park and retail districts that make sense for our city.
- Continue to ask our administration to invest in infrastructure in the city which has been neglected for years.
- Promote a strong building department that will enforce all of codified ordinances.
- Promote a strong violation-free housing stock that will encourage the growth of young families.
- Promote and expand our recreation programs that includes programming for all segments of population.
- Continue to work with the Community Partnership on Aging and support existing and new programming.
- Encourage that all public servants maintain a high level of service and respect for all residents.
- Promote an open and honest transparent free government.
I am married to Lori DeJohn
Father of Teresa and Bobby DeJohn, Jr. - both Mayfield High School Graduates
St. Clare Parishioner & Usher
Member of Knights of Columbus, Gilmour Council 310
Graduate of Bowling Green State University
- Member - Board of Zoning and Housing Appeals (BZA)
- Member - Kent State Health Informatics Advisory Board
- President and Board of Director of Northern Ohio Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (NOHIMSS)
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) National Member
- Knights of Columbus, Gilmour Council #310
- Volunteer for various Mayfield City Activities – Unity Days, BlockWatch, Parks and Rec events
- Coach of Mayfield Youth Activities
- Board Member of Flying Horse Farms Charity Golf Classic (Raise money for Camp for terminally ill children)
- Board Member of Campaign to raise money to bring Flying Horse Farms to Ohio
- Graduate from The University of Akron, Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Business
- Graduate of Mayfield High School
- Married to Heather DiIulio, President of Mayfield Parks and Rec
- Father of Cason, Callan & Cristiano