Gayle Teresi has always been devoted to the residents of Mayfield Heights. That’s what being a Council Member and Political Candidate is all about. After years of experience on City Council and four years as Council President, Gayle's goal has been to make positive changes in the lives of families, seniors and young people. Gayle Teresi is now taking it to the top! It’s this intense dedication, passion, and devotion that fuels her fight for change. Explore the site to learn more about the issues that Gayle Teresi for Mayor is concerned with, her plan to tackle the problems and ways you can join the cause.
Being Mayor is a part-time job,
but a full-time responsibility.
That’s why our city needs a leader willing to devote the hours required.
YEARS OF CITY EXPERIENCE
- Currently Mayfield Heights Council President (4 years)
- Commission on Aging member
- Board of Zoning Appeals member
- Park & Recreation Council Representative
- Building Committee member
- Safety Committee member
- Community Reinvestment Area Housing Council member